Mastering Microsoft Access to Create Applications - Mar 3, 2018 @ 10:30am - 3:30pm
Time & Location
About The Event
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
This training is a dynamic and easy session for any level of learner to understand how to use Microsoft Access and unlock its potential by creating a dynamic application for your personal use.
Registrants will learn the following in this course:
- Understanding Access as a Whole
- Navigating through Access
- Creating a Tables in a Database
- Creating a Query
- Making Forms and Reports (Registration, Data Entry, etc.)
- Creating Macros (i.e. automating activities in Access)
- Preparing Databases for Web-Based Integration
If you want to make an automated billing system, registration for an event or a database to keep your records of any type, attend this course.
BONUS: Each person registered will walk away with a copy of our sample Registration tool to register people for events and activitiets.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration (per person)$145$1450$0