Sat, Nov 10|
Microsoft Columbia Office - Suite 200
EduSerc IPLD Program - November Training Session (Sat, Nov. 10, 2018 - 9am - 1pm)
This is the second session (student and parent) for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program. This session will cover mentor matching, industry project development and academic training. Please confirm your total attendance for our light refreshment / food orders.
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Microsoft Columbia Office - Suite 200, 6518 Meadowridge Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075, USA
About The Event
This is the second session (student and parent) for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program. This session is our will cover the following:
- Academic Enrichment & Industry Project Preparation
- Students/Parents: How to Earn a 4.0 GPA (1 hour)
(This module will cover how to master your subjects to walk away with a perfect GPA. This will cover time management strategies and study skills techniques. Parents need should attend this session)
- Parents: How to Train Your Child to Excel in School (1 hour)
(This module will teach parents how to guide their student toward a thought process of excellence in every thing they will do)
2. Industry Project Preparation
This is for all students in the IPLD MD Affiliate. We will be starting the development of ideas of our industry projects
- Industry Mentor/Mentee Matching
- Industry Project Development Training
- Office 365 Technology Account Setup
- Dress Code: Business casual dress (no jeans or tennis shoes) or your EduSerc IPLD Shirts. We will be taking pictures on each day of the Saturday sessions.
Please confirm your attendance for planning for refreshments. Thanks again!
EduSerc IPLD MD
EduSerc IPLD Saturday Session
Please bring this with you.$0.00