EduSerc IPLD - Prince George's Industry Trip (Nov. 12, 2018 - 8:30am - 5:30pm)
Time & Location
About The Event
The second industry field trip of the IPLD Program - Prince George's will focus on the Value of Community Colleges, STEM and Careers in the Military. Destinations include Prince George's Community College and the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD.
Please confirm your seat through the CONFIRM/RSVP button now so we can confirm lunch details for all participants.
Industry Trip Focus (Nov 12, 2018):
- Value of Community Colleges
- Careers in the Military (Legal, Science, Medical, Engineering, etc.)
Student will participate in interactive activities and enrichment experiences with technology, security and airline professionals on this day.
Important Reminders (November 12, 2018):
Please remember the following for the second Industry Field Trip on Monday, November 12, 2018:
1) MORNING ARRIVAL (8:30am)
Please drop your child off in front the CAT Building 29 (Center for Advanced Technology)
NOTE: Click on this link here to see a map of where the CAT Building is on campus. Remember, it is Building 29
AFTERNOON ARRIVAL (5:30pm)
Afternoon Bus Arrival Location: Prince George's Community College (Parking Lot F - back of the college)
Afternoon Bus Arrival Time: 5:30pm (ETA) (parents will receive a text alert when in route to location).
2) Dress Code: EduSerc IPLD Shirts (priority). If you do not have a shirt yet, then business casual dress (no jeans or tennis shoes). Please make sure to dress to impress. We will be taking professional pictures and video during our leadership enrichment experiences.
Day of the Trip POC (for emergencies):
- Kelly Ume (917) 915-0312 (cell/text)
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon on our first trip!
EduSerc IPLD - Prince George's
- IPLD Industry Trip - Nov. 12th$0$00$0