EduSerc IPLD Orientation (Oct 13, 2018 - 9am - 1pm)
Time & Location
About The Event
This is the first required session (student and parent) orientation for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program. This session will cover all the details, mentors and projects.
Reminders prior to attending the first session:
Please remember the following prior to the first session on Saturday, October 13, 2018:
- Dress Code: Business casual dress (no jeans or tennis shoes). We will be taking pictures on the first day and each day of the Saturday sessions.
- Paperwork: If you haven't, please bring your recommendation letter forms and transcript from your current or previous school.
Parents (Due Oct 12, 2018):
- Annual Activity Fee Payment ($385): Click here to make your payment due by Friday, October 12, 2018 or visit https://www.eduserc.org/product-page/ipld-annual-activity-fee (NOTE: You can pay a partial payment $192.50 (if you desire) by using the promo code: IPLDPartial. If you choose to do a partial payment, the remaining is $192.50 is due on Friday, Nov 2, 2018.
- Policies and Procedures: Click here to complete the policies and procedures document or visit https://www.eduserc.org/ipld1-mdpap This entails media releases, medical and important emergency information in regards.
Please confirm your attendance for planning for refreshments. For the first session, both parents can attend, but moving forward, only one parent is required to attend.
- EduSerc IPLD Orientation Code$0$00$0