Sat, Mar 09|
Microsoft Building - Elridge
EduSerc IPLD March Session - Academic/Project Development Part 2 (Sat, Mar 9, 2019 - 9am - 1pm)
This is the last session (student and parent) for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program. This session will complete the academic training and industry project development. Please confirm your total attendance for our light refreshment / food orders.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2019, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Microsoft Building - Elridge, 6518 Meadowridge Road, Suite 200, Elkridge, MD 21075
About The Event
This is the last session (student and parent) for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program.
Mock Presentations: We will be practicing our presentations and listening to each group and/or student provide their final showcase of their project and bring your project materials and other items to showcase to everyone what you have worked on so far in your projects. Bring your videos, papers, recipes, pictures and/or anything else that you have been doing in relation to your project. If you have your own laptop, please bring it as well. This will be a working session for everyone on this day.
Location (Sat, Mar 9, 2019):
Microsoft - Elridge (Columbia)
6518 Meadowridge Road, Suite 200
Elkridge, MD 21075
- Academic Training / Industry Project Development Preparation
- Students/Parents: Learning/Study Skills Development (1 hour)
This module will cover learning and study habits for individuals and techniques to sharpen your brain. Please bring paper and pen for this session! This is for everyone to learn how to become a better student and sharper learner.
2. Industry Project Preparation & Team Building (Design / Development) (2 hours)
- Students/ Parents: We will learn how to build and communicate as a team during this exercise with both parents and students. Everyone will be working together on the design and development of our industry projects. Students will break out into their teams with a parent and groups will learn interact to finish the development of their projects.
- Dress Code: EduSerc IPLD Shirts. We will be taking pictures on each day of the Saturday sessions.
Please confirm your attendance for planning for refreshments. Thanks again!
EduSerc IPLD MD
EduSerc IPLD Saturday Session
Please bring this with you.$0.00