EduSerc IPLD February Session - Academic/Project Development Training (Sat, Feb 9, 2019 - 9am - 1pm)
Time & Location
About The Event
This is the fifth session (student and parent) for the EduSerc Industry Pipeline Leadership Development (IPLD) Program.
Bring Your 2nd Quarter Report Card: Please remember to bring a copy of your report cards with you on this session. Most of you will have received your report cards on Friday, February 8th. So please make sure to bring a copy or bring the original and we can make a copy for our records!
Bring your Industry Project Materials (So far): Please bring your project materials and other items to showcase to everyone what you have worked on so far in your projects. Bring your videos, papers, recipes, pictures and/or anything else that you have been doing in relation to your project. If you have your own laptop, please bring it as well. This will be a working session for everyone on this day.
Location (Sat, Feb 9, 2019):
Microsoft - Elridge (Columbia)
6518 Meadowridge Road, Suite 200
Elkridge, MD 21075
- Academic Training / Industry Project Development Preparation
- Students/Parents: Learning/Study Skills Development (1 hour)
This module will cover learning and study habits for individuals and techniques to sharpen your brain. Please bring paper and pen for this session! This is for everyone to learn how to become a better student and sharper learner.
2. Industry Project Preparation & Team Building (Design / Development) (2 hours)
- Students/ Parents: We will learn how to build and communicate as a team during this exercise with both parents and students. Everyone will be working together on the design and development of our industry projects. Students will break out into their teams with a parent and groups will learn interact to finish the development of their projects.
Again, Don't Forget to Bring Your 2nd Quarter Report Card
Remember, a copy of your 2nd Quarter report cards are due with EduSerc in the program this weekend. Please bring it with you so we can scan a copy of it for you or you can bring us a copy during this session.
- Dress Code: EduSerc IPLD Shirts. We will be taking pictures on each day of the Saturday sessions.
Please confirm your attendance for planning for refreshments. Thanks again!
EduSerc IPLD MD
- EduSerc IPLD Saturday Session$0$00$0