Critical Thinking - EduSerc Innovative Educator (EIE) - Mar 31, 2018 @ 10:30am - 3:30pm
Time & Location
About The Event
This certification course will train individuals how to be innovative in the classroom and build industry curriculums for any grade level.
Registrants will learn, practice and master critical thinking skills for short and long-term impact for any type of student. Think outside of the box!
In this certification course, you will learn:
- How to become a critical thinker
- How to build a curriculum for any industry
- Problem solving techniques in and outside of the classroom
- How to build and complete a project with limited materials
- How to solve problems in the classroom when there is no answer or funding
...and much more! All participants will participate in an afternoon exercise to build a sample structure and put their critical thinking skills to use. This is for any type of an educator!
Completion of this course is required to receive the EduSerc Innovative Educator (EIE) certification. To receive the full certification, you must complete:
- Critical Thinking - EIE Certification Training (this course)
- Project-Based Teaching - EIE Certification Training
- Building an Industry Applications - EIE Certification Training
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Training online (with only 1000 points) ( visit education.microsoft.com)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration (per registrant)$145$1450$0